* dinner with a good friend.
* the absence of humidity and high temperatures
* josiah coming home after spending time at the nephew's. he was so happy to see me and met me right at the door with a huge jump. i was so distracted that i left my keys in the door. love that dog.
* my dad is okay and I'm so glad.
* walks in the cool fall air.
* good books. a cup of herb tea. hammock time.
* a good sweaty workout.
* doctor who with friends.
* and this little bit of fall color brings mixed emotions. while I love fall i am not quite ready to welcome it with open arms...yet.
* i love this apron made for me by one of my talented SILs. it just makes me smile and feel wonder-ful.
p.s. published from my Droid phone; hence the awkward line up text and photos. not many editing options on my phone.