Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Photos

Just a few photos from my weekend with family...

Playing in the rain in the volleyball court at the picnic breakfast.
He's such a cutey my little nephew.

Family Photo!

I love blue suckers!


What a pout this little boy puts on!


Best flag ceremony ever. These poor Cub Scouts were so nervous and the boy holding the flag was shaking so bad he almost dropped the flag. I loved the sincerity.
Red, white and blue!

I love my little nephew and my brother!

"I think his tractor's sexy, it really turns me on. I'm always staring at him, while he's chuggin' along. I like the way it's pullin' while were tillin' up the land. I'm even kind of crazy 'bout his farmer tan..."

And of course, no 4th of July parade is complete without the crew of the starship Enterprise wishing everyone, "Live long and prosper."





5 comments:

Tanya S. said...

I can't help but notice Spock is in a wheelchair, though the crew is wearing uniforms from TNG (seasons 3-7). I am unaware of Spock's health being compromised during that time period such that he needs to be in a wheelchair. The breaking from canon bothers me greatly! What is this, fanfic?! Horrors!

(Okay, it doesn't bother me at all, but I feel like my inner geek has been neglected, and this gave me a chance to nourish my inner geek just a bit.)

christine said...

I love geeks with innards!

Globe Trecker said...

Good times, good times. I love the picture with your nephew covered in mud. Kids don't care about getting dirty!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Christine

Christine said...

Thanks Mom.