Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Perfectly Baked

Work potlucks are always fun and the food is always really good. I signed up to bring cookies, and spent the evening baking them up. How do they look?

I used two different baking trays to bake the cookies. The cookies on the lower right were baked on a metal non-stick baking sheet by Wilson, while they ones on the upper left were baked on a baking stone by Pampered Chef. Both batches were baked for the same amount of time at the same temperature. The ones baked on the Pampered Chef tray came out perfectly baked each time. The other ones were over baked and dried out.

Here's the Pampered Chef baking tray doing its thing in the oven. Now, I'm not one for plugging products but this one was too obvious. I "heart" Pampered Chef. Oh, and the cookies were a huge hit at work. Everyone wanted the recipe and seemed a bit stunned when I said it was from the back of the Nestle's Morsels bag. Very simple.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny how people adore the Nestle cookie recipe, and yet, so few people use it. I too have had people rave over my tollhouse cookies. Very strange.

Wish Paul had brought one or two home for me. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, Cuz...those look great. Can I have one?