Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love snow

In December it was homecoming time. It was great to be back in DC for a few days and then head off to Utah to see family and a few friends. It was fun to see siblings and nieces and nephews, oh, and parents too.

Plus it snowed a lot and I love snow. Some fun snow photos of northern Utah.

The family dogs enjoying the snow.


Me, walking through all almost 3 feet of snow. I'm kicking my leg out to show how deep the snow is. Plus, it's kind of hard to walk through that much snow.



I love snowy scenes with animals.


A beautiful snowy day looking towards the mountains to the east of my parents' house. It was so pretty that day. I loved it.


Okay, enough of the boring stuff--on to the next adventure!

2 comments:

Globe Trecker said...

Wow, Cache Valley gets a lot of snow. I'm glad there are people like you who love it!

Unknown said...

Hello Christine,

Your home in Utah is spectacular and I the snow is beautiful!

Ray