Sunday, March 1, 2009

My apologies

First of all, my apologies for not having written anything for a while. I had two laptops that died while in Afghanistan. I sent the newest one still covered by the warranty back and was waiting for the check to come in order to buy a new one. Then I traveled for a month to Italy, Malta and Kenya, so I was completely out of the loop.

Now, I'm in a place where there is great internet and a brand new Sony laptop (Boo on the two HP laptops that died), and I'm now able to update the blog. So, I will share a bit more of Afghanistan and then my trip to Utah to see family and then my month long travel through Italy, Malta and Kenya. There will be multiple posts today covering different aspects of my life over the past few months. I hope you enjoy.

P.S. My Mom is doing much better. She is recovering from having a plate inserted on her clavicle so it will heal correctly and from everything else. Thanks for the prayers and support.

No comments: