* saturday brunch with girlfriends... including one who is recently engaged to be married! congrats AB.
* going with a friend from work to pick up her wedding dress. she looked so gorgeous! i'm so glad i could finally go with her.
* i finished watching all of the doctor who episodes this week. and while that is sad, i had a lot of fun watching the fantastic doctor save the universe again and again. i love this show and its stories. i'm excited to see what the new season brings.
* quiet evenings with no plans.
* josiah meeting me at the door with his leash in his mouth. i love that he's so happy to meet me at the end of a long day at work. he just makes me laugh, because i know he spent the day at home with my housemate this week and he got lots of walks.
* rain. thunder and lightning. AC. fresh veggies.
* watching the olympics. the opening ceremony was so much fun!
* late night im sessions. who needs sleep?
* spending an evening with two lovely ladies watching doctor who and the olympics, and just talking about life and love and hope. we laughed so hard and talked about good stuff.
* well received training sessions at work.
* a good friend of mine interviewed to work where i work but in a different area. it would be so cool to have her work with me. keep her in your prayers please. thank you.
* and then there was this... brilliant!