* feeling myself get well again. every day i felt myself get a little stronger and better.
* it was nice to go back work after being out sick for so long. it was also nice to have people tell me i was missed. i enjoyed working on my projects again.
* coming home absolutely exhausted at the end of a workday. it was nice to be tired because i worked and not because i was sick.
* crocheting is fun. i really enjoyed learning this cute little hat pattern. for the first hat i followed the pattern exactly and it will probably fit a 2-4 year old. i made an adult size using a J-hook, increasing the magic ring by two more stitches and adding an additional row after R5. have fun experimenting!
* a good friend coming to my rescue and helping me with a flat tire. thanks to him i didn't have to roll my flat spare tire 4 blocks to fill it up with air. yes, dad, i know to change a flat thanks to you, but it was nice having help and support.
* i really like talking with brother R2. he doesn't beat around the bush. he respects that i have an opinion even when it's different from his. and he makes me laugh a lot.
* sunday morning church. it's amazing how much more relaxing and fulfilling sunday is with church in the morning. i spent a couple of hours in the afternoon with a friend, had a nap, baked this yummy treat for work, watched downton abbey and crocheted.
* running into a good friend whom i haven't seen in a while out running an errand.
* i finally listened to patrick stewart's recording of a christmas carol. an absolutely wonderful performance. this is one of his favorite stories... another reason i'm in love with this man.
* receiving late christmas cards. i'm glad i'm not the only one.