Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home

I love home. I spent the weekend at home for one of my newest nephew's blessing. I also decided to pack my storage unit into a moving pod and move the rest of my life out to DC. So it was a very busy weekend. I'm very excited for what comes next. I've no idea what it is, but change is a'comin'. I can feel it in the air.

For those of you who didn't believe me, yes, this is our garage and it's clean. Mom was even able to park her car inside Saturday evening. Ha! Great job to the two working men who not only cleaned up the garage, but helped me pack up my moving pod. You're the best-est.

Auntie Christine with a screaming nephew. Really he does like me, I promise. He was laughing and smiling just a moment before. What a little cutie!


1 comment:

jen91 said...

Sure that baby likes you! Just kidding. You look great!