- key lime coconut cupcakes (thanks SS) and good conversation with friends
p.s. i really must have that recipe!
- plans for the boyer family reunion and buying my plane tickets
- a wake up phone call
- making arrangements to rent a piano for the new house. it will be delivered tomorrow.
- hanging my antique looking coat hooks in the entryway hallway. they look so pretty.
- hanging the art work in the house
- sending rsvps for two specatular events for friends.
- the temperature droppping to below 70 degrees at night. can you say sleeping with all the bedroom windows wide open?
- this conversation with nephew L:
me: guess what?!?! we get to go camping togther next week.
l: i know.
me: and then guess what?!?!!? i'm coming to your house to play with you.
l: how long will you be there?
me: i think i'll be there for 2 days.
l: that's not long enough.
me: how long should it be?
l: you need to come 6 days.
me: i wish i could, but i can't.
l: why not?
me: i have to go to a party for a friend in san diego.
(the party is a change of command ceremony, but l wouldn't understand what that is)
me: because she asked me to sing for her party.
l: oh. okay....... can you come for three days?
me: yes, i think i can.
l: okay! bye!
i seriously love this kid.
- deciding to switch the dining and living rooms, because i want the living room in the bigger room.
- baking cupcakes and making this frosting. seriously good stuff.
- asking for space and getting it.
- and now it's friday! happy weekend.