Thursday, September 8, 2011

some sneak peeks of the house

My dad is funny. He keeps asking when I am going to share more photos of my house.
He got a new pacemaker yesterday.  Everything went well and he is doing great!
So, here is a sneak peek of the house. It's still a work in progress.

Up the stairs is my prayer rug from Afghanistan.
I love this rug and the red wall.


"I am a great woman."
I love this reminder in French on my way out the door each morning.
I found this at Eastern Market a couple of years ago and fell in love with it.


A view of my dining room into the entryway.
I carried those terracotta angels in my backpack through Italy
and somehow kept them safe. Believe it or not, that was the easy part.


A somewhat dark view of the dining room and into the living room.
See my piano in the corner? It makes me very happy.


No comments: