- chasing that darn dog!
- going to church with a friend from Afghanistan who was an answer to prayers.
- having a housemate.
- cooking for a group and for myself.
- a red velvet cupcake from the sweet lobby from my housemate.
- shoe shopping with friend OS when our sky diving was cancelled due to rain, and these new shoes.
- calling my mom to sing her "happy birthday".
- the movie Hitch. i laugh every time.
- reading out loud to myself poetry from the book "The Subject Tonight Is Love" by Hafiz. i highly recommend his poetry and this poem in particular:
"I caught the happy virus last night
When I was out singing beneath the stars.
It is remarkably contagious--
So kiss me."