a bit late this week, but better late...
* a meeting at church that confirmed i'm on the right path. it's a good feeling.
* figuring out how to plug in my front garden christmas lights. it took a bit of thinking and ingenuity, but i figured it out.
* standing up for myself in a conversation with someone who is having boundary issues. it's nice to know that i can be firm and clear when required.
* shakespeare. much ado about nothing. bearded spanish guitar players who also sing. brilliant dancing. and love recquited. "sigh no more my ladies..."
* baked and wired cupcakes. it's like eating cake, truly. these are not cupcakes, my friends. they are cakes in a cup. and yes, there is a difference.
* smart phone. yes, i finally caved and bought one. it's been fun to figure out. although, i'm now wishing i had bought the iphone...
* buying a 7 1/2 foot christmas tree. once the delivery guys set in the stand, and stood it up, there was less than 1/4 inch between it and the ceiling. perfect!
* hanging out with a cute friend who just makes me smile. love ya MW and i'm so gonna miss ya.
* christmas carols.
* a full moon.
* brrrr. it's cold out requiring coats, gloves, hats and boots. :)
* and so much more i can't think of it all....