lately, i'm feeling a little swamped and last week didn't get my list written. this one covers events from the past couple of weeks.
* i'm enjoying being back at my job. i'm having fun writing up training on one of the programs i manage. i'm finding the process of breaking down a program into steps fun, and that i'm good at it. the training was well received. i'm looking forward to working on this series.
* i've been building a raised garden bed. working outside in the dirt to make it better and sow plants that will provide food just makes me sweat and smile.
* dinner with a dear friend. it was nice to spend time winding down from a busy day while chatting with a good friend. thanks SS.
* stopping to read. i like escaping into a story. i don't do it often enough lately.
* working on consistency in my spiritual life. i can feel a difference and it's good.
* so, my new commute is only six miles one way. i didn't fill up my gas tank for almost three weeks.
* after a day at work, sitting for just a few minutes to play the piano.
* phone calls and messages from my younger nieces and nephews. so much fun to hear about their lives and what they're doing and playing.
* running errands with MW. she makes finding things so much easier, especially when i'm in a prescription drug induced haze due to pain killers. thanks!
* sciatica does not make me smile. however, just sitting and watching the sun through the leaves is a nice way to spend an afternoon when i can't move very well. ahhhhhhhh......
* cards in the mail from friends. i love getting handwritten mail. it's one of my favorite things.