Saturday, March 27, 2010

outside/inside spring

this is what the world looks like outside today in my neighborhood.






love spring!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
this is what my bathroom now looks like.


i took advantage of the cold day to stay warm
and do some work around my place.


i now have spring in my apartment.  yay!


i put up some vinyal art on my bathroom wall.
you can window shop here and here.

vinyl wall art is a lot of fun.
it lets you personalize a space without ruining the walls.
and when you're ready for a change,
it peels right off after being heated with a blow dryer.

slowly, but surely i'm making this place my own.




photos by me

3 comments:

Globe Trecker said...

What pretty pictures! I love springtime in D.C. You'll have to stroll through Georgetown for me...and soak in Dumbarton Oaks if you can.

Btw, I just love your vinyl art! I might get me some.

A "cheery" disposition said...

spring is beautiful. I just took some pictures today... it sure is lovely when you just step out of the house and look around you.

Tara said...

Beautiful trees! I love blooming trees in the spring! Love, love them. I am missing that about Prosser right now, all the orchards in bloom. But, your pictures make up for it a bit. Holy cow, I LOVE YOUR VINYL ART!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!