Thursday, March 4, 2010

winning the battle

i'm losing the battle with myself right now.

i've been struggling to find the motivation to lose weight and get my butt in gear for three months, and it's just not happening.  i lost a lot of weight when i was deployed and i've now gained it all back, plus a little more.  not good, not good at all.

so, i've now invested in a well known diet plan to get myself started.  i refuse to let money go to waste, so i'm hoping this will be the jump start i need to start the weight loss and change my eating habits.

my work out plan is off to a good start.  i'm logging miles for a trip to the mississippi river in a competition at work to see who can get there first.  it's only 900 miles, so it feels doable.  right?

fingers crossed.

i'm so going to win this battle!

image from: nedarc.org

2 comments:

Magoo said...

Good Luck! :)

Globe Trecker said...

Good luck with this~you can do it! I'd love to know what plan you're on.

One thing that really helps me is Fitday.com, not to mention cutting down on evening snacking (the biggest culprit for me by far).