* a little girl wearing her first pair of grown up boots. she kept moving around the store and clicking her heels intentionally against the tile floor. it was fun to see her enjoyment.
* visiting one of the most beautiful gardens on the east coast. i love longwood gardens. they really know how to do christmas there.
* visiting a good friend home on leave from training. totally worth the drive!
* being honest with myself about something, even though it's not the way i imagined it.
* a new beginning.
* spoiling josiah while my roommate was gone. have i mentioned that i love this dog?
* my dad calling to say thank you for the picture of the roses still in bloom i posted earlier this week.
* even though it's christmas and january, i've enjoyed the lovely weather we've had the past couple of weeks. the warm sunshine has been beautiful and sparkly, and the cooler nights have been just right.
* choo choo.
* ringing in the new year with good friends, old and new.
* relaxing, totally relaxing.
* having monday (today) off.
* a dream where i was the personal assistant to the past president and then the current president. it was just funny to me. (this is the second dream about being friendly with a president... hmmm.)
* time spent with good friends at the movies, over lunch at home, and online. friends add so much to my life.
* being so homesick that i looked for an airline ticket to fly my mom out here... i wish.
* i have a really cool job right now, and i'm looking forward to going back tomorrow.