* a wake up call to announce the news that my newest niece was born and all was well with the world.
* a whiny dog.
* snow!! for real this time.
* yummy dinner at ted's. good friends. the forming of a secret society. an attractive bearded southern gentleman who popped into our booth unsolicited to take our photo as we awkwardly attempted to do the self portrait thing. a great girls night out.
* the return of white collar. lemon pound cake and strawberry ice cream. and a good friend.
* creating space.
* the house to myself for the weekend.
* i love late afternoon movies with dinner afterwards. it makes for an unexpectedly early night which is a nice way to finish the day.
* a run with the dog. actually it was more like a run--stop--walk, run--stop--run, walk--stop--run... well, you get the drift.
* buying a rug for next to the bed, so that my toes have a soft landing first thing in the morning.
* when my boss gives me a to-do-list, it's like a jigsaw puzzle where half the pieces are missing. not only do i have to figure out how to put it together, but i have to look for the pieces too. it's fun!
* i think i actually got to speak with Sec. Clinton the other day.
* clean laundry. new pillows. pjs. socks. big thick sweaters. good gloves. angry birds. audio books. home decor magazines. cooking good food.