Monday, March 14, 2011

daily teachings

A friend at work sends an email entitled Daily Teachings, which are little nuggets of wisdom and light. She sent this one out a few months ago.  I printed it and taped it to the top of my keyboard, and I read it every day.


I'm going to be happy. I'm going to skip. I'm going to be glad. I'm going to smile a lot. I'm going to be easy. I'm going to count my blessings. I'm going to look for reasons to geel good. I'm going to dig up postitive things from the past. I'm going to look for positive things where I stand. I'm going to look for positive things in future. It is my natural state to be a happy person. It's natural for me to love and to laugh. This is what is most natural for me. I am a happy person! ~Author unknown


Don't you just want to skip into that sunset?

photo here

1 comment:

Globe Trecker said...

I absolutely love this quote! Thanks for sharing. It made me happy!