* valentine's day! i love this holiday. yeah, i know we should tell and show our friends and families how much love them every day, but i like stopping for a day to really focus on the love. it's kind of like thanksgiving for me--give thanks every day, but stop for one day to really focus on it. focusing on the love always makes me smile.
* a valentine's date. :)
* receiving valentines from family and friends. (on a not so happy note: the valentine from my mom still hasn't been delivered. boo usps!)
* winning a couple of battles at work that are in the best interest of the boss. yay!
* brunch with some fun ladies, followed by a bus trip to the national cathedral and some sweets.
* gorgeous, gorgeous warm weather (temps almost in the 60s) followed by cold, rain, and snow. such a weird winter we're having.
* watching a friday night movie from the comfort of my own couch.
* a fun evening with sisters from church making individualized quilt blocks. i loved being around such fun and creative sisters. i need more time like this in my life.
* i'm loving this season of downton abbey.
* good books, hot tea and warm slippers.
* skinny jeans and boots. my green leather jacket. cuddly sweaters. cute colorful flats.
* church singles potluck with good friends. i really love this group.
* the swedish chef makes me laugh every time: bork! bork! bork!
* and for more fun, check out this site that translates web pages into swedish chef, redneck or even pig latin!
have a great week.