* i got to dog sit this week. he was so depressed because roomie was gone, that he wouldn't come out of his kennel and he kept letting out these big sighs. it was so funny and cute. AND then when roomie was back he kept following me around like i had been gone all week. what a goof ball!
* a communication catastrophe with a friend that ended on a good note after talking it out. it's awesome what talking about misunderstandings can do. talking it out is the same as letting it go.
* walking the dog with a good friend, followed by pizza and watching home improvement. a good evening.
* brunch with a group of girls i love. and one in particular who shared with us about her man with potential. good times.
* an extension to my gig out in annapolis. yay for springtime in a beautiful place.
* spreading 7 bags of mulch over my front garden. it was like i could the ground giving off a sigh of relief. i love working in the garden.
* a long sunday morning walk with my dear vt. i love her!
* and this lovely little video about the magic of books. it's been a while since a movie made me both laugh and then cry. enjoy!
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore from Moonbot Studios on Vimeo.