* the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom. here's hoping they last until my mom gets here.
* you know that saying, "smile through your tears..." tying up loose ends can be painful. but the feeling afterwards when you know the right thing has happened is a good feeling, even if it's hard to do.
* a quiet birthday dinner celebration for a good friend. thanks for letting me come along and celebrate with you.
* i love the lovely ladies (you know who you are!). we meet up every few weeks at a restaurant, talk problems and share experiences. i'm really excited about our next challenge. i'm so much better for having met these two women. thank you!
* cleaning... spring cleaning to be exact is a wonderful thing. throw open the windows and let the fresh air in. (along with all the glorious pollen.)
* and the birthday celebrations continued with cake!
- the matinee circus performance was a fun way to start the day on saturday. the clowns were actually entertaining--there was even a hipster clown.
- cotton candy and a pink wig.
- cake love is really, really, really good cake. yum!
- a double, turned triple, birthday party to celebrate alongside two really great friends.
- i suck at drumming on rock band.
this is my zombie-eating-cake face
three birthday kids really enjoying our cake!
* my roommate's birthday was celebrated over breakfast with a slice of leftover birthday party cake, and cupcakes. i serenaded her and we opened her present. it was a fun way to celebrate her!
* walking to eastern market during the marathon on saturday morning. so fun to watch the runners and cheer them on. next year...
* josiah is turning into a good running companion. he's starting to realize that if he keeps pace with me instead of going all over the place that he can last longer. bet'cha didn't know that i love this dog.
* in relief society at church, we, sisters, are preparing a musical number for easter sunday. it was so much fun to accompany our violinist and the sisters. i love music and our sisters!
* oh, and the absolute best part of the week: seeing a walking miracle come true. a friend, who had a second double lung transplant came home this weekend and was at church on sunday. miracles do happen. god hears and answers prayers. love, love, love.