yes, i've been neglectful of my blog lately. i have had lots to smile about though.
* i really like the people with whom i work. they're nice, thoughtful, hard working and friendly. i was sad to see some good people leave this week. lunch time will never be the same again.
* people are so generous. i'm constantly amazed by their generosity.
- at work i'm helping with the cfc. we surpassed our fundraising goal this week, and people will continue to give and give generously.
- at church i'm heading the hat project, where we've teamed up with children's hospital to provide 500 hats for the oncology unit by the end of march. if you're a knitter, crocheter, or sewer, and are interested in helping please let me know.
* lunch with a lovely lady at one of my favorite places. llr is such good company.
* catching up over brunch with a recently married sister chief and friend. it was so nice to talk shop and talk about life with her. i love her perspective.
* an out of town friend came over sunday evening while i was working on a project. it was so nice to spend time with her and catch up on our lives. i'm so thankful for her friendship.
* trying to christmas serenade a friend with miss llm. i learn so much from her and am so grateful for her friendship.
* listening to christmas music just makes me happy.
* josiah, my housemate's dog, really is a good dog. he makes me laugh and feel loved. i love that he likes to sleep by my bed.
* talking to my mom. she's so fun and always up to something.
* i think we're making headway on the mouse situation... finally.
* i'm making lots of little christmas crafts. i need to start on these earlier.
* thick and comfy socks. freshly laundered bed sheets. my winter duvet on the bed. crocheting. cute little felt ornaments. pulling out christmas decorations. a good manicure. interesting books. walks with the dog. hot chocolate. 7th hill pizza. arugula salads. homemade soups. homemade marshmallows.