Sunday, April 8, 2012

i know

So, I meant to write, I know Christ lives.


My roommate pointed out my omission when she said, 
"What a nice expression to put with Happy Easter."

As I thought about this all morning and wondered if it really was true for me,
I came to the conclusion that I do know Him, 
and the important thing is I'm striving to know Him better.

After all isn't that His message was all about, coming to know Him:
"...learn of me... and ye shall find rest unto your souls" (Matthew 11:29).

So, Happy Easter and may you also know Christ.

~~~~~o~~~~~


I found these lovely lilacs as I was getting ready for bed last night.
My roommate is the best!
And because I slept in lilac scented air, I had no nightmares last night...
At least this was one of the contributing factors.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Lilacs are not only beautiful (and purple :) ) they have such a soothing scent. I know you know Christ. It is through people like you that I know Christ too. Much Easter love to you my friend!

Unknown said...

Why are you having nightmares?!