Sunday, October 16, 2011

copycat

 i cut my hair pretty short a couple of weeks ago. i had it cut shoulder length about a month ago, but i wanted it shorter so i could wear my hair down while wearing my uniform to work for the next 6 months. i love the cut and am having lots of fun of with it. and it looks super cute with my uniform. yay!




my sister bugged me for a few days, asking for a photo of the new do. i finally sent her one.

then on thursday i got this photo from her.
super cute COPYCAT!!!!

granted she said she had been planning on cutting her hair short for about a month now.
so, i take back the copycat.

sisters...!
i just think it's funny that we both got the same haircut.
it seems we do this frequently--
cut or color our hair at the same time without consulting each other...

love ya, becky-doodles.

2 comments:

C.J. said...

You're both darling.

Lisa said...

Super cute haircut girls! You're both beauties!! And Emma has always LOVED that sisters song. She had to have a feather fan when she was 4. Sisters!! Yeah!