Tuesday, October 18, 2011

things that made me smile this week

*a few people this week paid me compliments, saying i looked great and happier. thank you.


*a nap in the sunshine pouring through my bedroom windows on saturday afternoon after spending most of the day at reserves.


*starting a new job, commuting to annapolis, getting a pentagon parking pass, meeting my new bosses, setting up a new office, figuring out the lay of the land.


*my housemate's friend came by to show off her new VW Beetle which she received as a guest on the oprah show. we stood in our street laughing, chatting and admiring her new car. it was fun.


*brent spiner and wil wheaton on the big bang theory. i laughed so hard.


*reading the scriptures and feeling peace.


*my nephew B asking about my house, where exactly i live and can he come for a visit. i told him to talk to his mom about it.


*playing the piano. it's still not old.


*the leaves are changing colors and the nights are getting cooler. fall is here!!!


*party planning.

No comments: