Monday, October 10, 2011

things that made me smile this week

*hanging out with a good friend who makes me laugh and reminds me not to take life too seriously. thanks jp.

*being reminded yet again, that i am not alone and that i have guardian angels when i need them.

*playing the piano and singing in the evenings after work or during the day on monday, whenever the mood strikes.

*putting together the ikea bookcase to hold my music books. it fits perfectly between the piano and wall, just as i envisioned.

*cleaning my room and organizing.

*emptying boxes.

*going to church.

*sunshine. lots and lots of sunshine.

*six saltine crackers. only six of them.

*finishing up at work.

*singing the national anthem.

*buying bulbs for planting. and the prospect of weeding.

*getting my haircut even shorter and loving it.

*having monday off and sleeping in until 10.

*waking up on saturday morning at 0730 and going back to sleep until after 10. heaven!

No comments: