Saturday, December 19, 2009

thundersnow snowpocalpsepalooza

It won't stop coming down!

This is a serious snow storm.
I love it!

Just a few photos from my walk with my friend AL up to Eastern Market for brunch... yes it was open.
Walked to Frager's and bought a shovel.
Then stopped by a friend's house with birthday wishes.
Cleaned the steps down to my apartment and salted them.

Life is grand!!!!





I can't believe this is DC.  Amazing!
It was easier to walk down the street where the snow plow
had gone through than on the sidewalk in 20 inches of snow.


So beautiful!
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...
Dreams really do come true.


The house where I live in the basement.  Such pretty snow!

P.S. I stole the title of this post from my friend SC.
It made me laugh and it's totally appropriate for today.

photos by me from my cell phone



2 comments:

ginger said...

Yay for snow! I can't wait for it to start here...any minute now...

Globe Trecker said...

Wow! I've never seen that much snow in D.C. Lovely!