Thursday, December 9, 2010

gift ideas for grownups




buy here

these make great travel journals
and are the perfect pocket size.

buy here

such a pretty pitcher. in two sizes.


buy it here

 if, for some reason, they need a timer that can hang from a necklace this one is nice and made in italy.


buy it here
if they love photography and history,
they'll love this book.
my review here

buy here
now these are slippers... wicked good slippers.

tickets here
tickets to see this on broadway would be nice
or tickets to any upcoming show in the area would be nice too.


buy here
if writing upside down is needed,
here's the astronaut pen

buy here

each measuring cup is a flower. so pretty.


buy here
down home cooking for the men and for girls night too.
bonus material includes photos of wrangler butts


buy here
everyone has all these digital photos they never print for display and now they don't have to.

1 comment:

Globe Trecker said...

Oh, you have such good taste. I adore the pitcher. And the cook book. And I could go on.

I think I might get the PW cookbook for my sisters and mom.