Friday, February 4, 2011

what i watch - how to train your dragon

It's been years since I found a movie that could watch again and again, and not get bored. "How to Train Your Dragon" is the movie that I have watched three times in the past three weeks. (Yep, I like cartoons.) The imagination, creativity and talent in this movie is absolute genius with total heart. I dreamed of having my own dragon, ever since I read "The Dragonriders of Pern" series as young teenager. And this movie totally fed into that part of me. The part that wants to fly on a dragon's back and have a dragon-sized best friend who could help me with all my inner dragons.


This is a touching movie about being true to yourself, family and friendship, and overcoming loss with help. I highly recommend it.




No comments: